- Corned beef lunch meat 1/8 to 1/4 pound
- Half head small/medium cabbage
- 15 and a quarter ounce can of corn
- 15 ounce can of lima beans
- 14 and 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes
with Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 tablespoon powdered garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
Cut cabbage into strips about a half inch wide.
Place them in a pot and cover with water.
Cook until tender.
Cut up an eighth to a quarter of a pound of corned beef lunch meat.
Slice it in small pieces.
Put in Garlic, Parsley, Lima Beans, corn, and tomatoes with Jalapeno in pot.
Stir and let simmer until flavors are blended.
Serve while soup is hot.