5 DOLLAR TOMATO SOUP
- 1 can condensed tomato soup (10 and three quarter ounces)
- half can water
- half can milk
- 1 half can (14.5 ounce) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 Teaspoon dill weed
- 1 Teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Mix the tomato soup, water and milk together.
- Add garlic, dill and parsley flakes.
- Heat and stir.
- When nearly done, add the diced tomatoes.
Give enough time to heat it up.
Serve in individual bowels with a tab of butter on top.
OPTIONAL: CUT UP SOME OLD BOILED SHRIMP
ADD TO IT: ENJOY